London Luton Airport was the fastest growing major UK airport in 2015 and investment is currently in progress to provide a 50% capacity increase to 18 million passengers by 2020.
Investing in London Airport car parks makes perfect sense for investors worldwide. Airport parking has long been a highly coveted investment; Park First is proud to make it accessible to all with individual spaces available to purchase at London Luton from just £25,000.
- Fastest growing major UK airport.
- Double digit growth every month in 2015.
- Fifth busiest UK airport.
- Six new airlines, 20 new routes in 2015 including New York, Copenhagen and Vienna.
- European and transatlantic routes serving 174 destinations including Asia and North Africa.
- Headquarters of EasyJet, the world’s 10th largest airline.
- Base for Monarch, Thompson Airways and Ryanair.
- Three dedicated private jet terminals.