There’s something very special about this small, sombrero-shaped island that grabs you. The charm and tranquillity take you back to a time when things were simpler; when life was more peaceful, and ‘stress’ was only a word, not a way of life. The 36-square-mile island of Nevis lies across the bay from its sister island St. Kitts, and is situated near the top of the Lesser Antilles archipelago, approximately 200 miles south of Puerto Rico, and just west of Antigua. This island jewel is approximately 7 miles long and 5 miles wide, with unparalleled natural vegetation and spectacular vistas.
We are now able to offer you a fantastic opportunity to invest in a stunning new development offering Citizenship by Investment.
St Kitts and Nevis Highlights:
- Irrevocable citizenship for your lifetime & future generations.
- Visa-free access to 130+ countries including Canada, Schengen States, UK, Switzerland, Hong Kong & most British Commonwealth member countries.
- No taxes on income, capital gains, gift, wealth and inheritance.
- No need to renounce your current citizenship(s).
- No notification to your home authorities on your new citizenship.
- No residency requirements, you are entitled to apply instantly.
- You make your investment after your application is approved, not before.
- The program is based on Constitutional law & is guaranteed by the government since 1984.
- Clear exit strategy after 5 years as resale of property qualifies for citizenship by investment
- Tax benefits no taxes on income, capital gains, inheritance or gifts.