At the heart of one of the world’s richest regions, Dubai is one of the seven emirates that make up the UAE in the Middle East and has long since built it’s worthy reputation as the City of Wealth, Dreams & Opportunity. It is a cosmopolitan city that never fails to impress and it’s list of awe-inspiring feats is endless – the UAE itself holds over 150 Guiness World Records, Burj Khalifa is the world’s tallest building, Dubai Mall is the world’s largest mall, Dubai has the world’s largest driverless train network with it’s metro, Palm Jumeirah – the world’s largest man-made island, and so on and so on……..
Dubai has long since become the gateway to the rest of the world and it provides unprecedented opportunities for investors, due to it’s highly developed economy, world class infrastructure and services, State-of-the-art telecommunications, 100 % foreign ownership and control to name but a few advantages to any new business or investor.
- Dubai is considered as one of the best places in the world to live and work and was named as the ‘Global City of Opportunity’ (PWC)
- Dubai’s economy is set to expand by 4.5% in 2016, which will be higher than the global growth forecast of 3.5% (Dubai Chamber)
- Dubai has the highest performing metropolitan economy as well as now being the fastest growing city in the world (Brookings Institution)
- Dubai is the biggest re-exporting hub in the Middle East, shipping Chinese goods to MENA, CIS, Europe & North America (IMF)
- Noticeable High Revenue – over US$ 17 billion domestic imports take place every year
- Dubai recorded almost US$ 5.5 billion in foreign direct investment in 2014 (Dubai FDI)