A unique opportunity to purchase a truly remarkable Boeing 747 “Private Jet”. This “Head of State” configured aircraft has been meticulously maintained and cared for
under the same ownership for over 20 years with a dedicated maintenance company.
A special performance model first delivered in 1979, it boasts a 195ft wingspan and is one of only 12 left flying after just 45 were built.
After an extensive refurbishment in 2004, the aircraft’s extravagant interior now features luxury en-suite bedrooms, ministerial boardrooms complete with conferencing facilities, offices, stylish dining areas and soft furnishing.
Leased from Worldwide Aircraft Holding in 1995 by the Al Thani family, which rules Qatar, the plane was painted in the colours of the country’s maroon and white flag soon after.
• 89 passenger VVIP interior with various meeting rooms, staterooms, offices, dining areas etc.
• 12 First Class Seats, 18 Business Class Seats, 31 Tourist Class Seats
• Always flies with an extensive “Fly Away Kit”, which contains every AOG item spread across 2 x LD3 containers and includes 2 spare engines and an APU.
A 3rd LD3 container carries 2 spare nose wheels and 2 spare main wheels.
• The full contents list are available on request and are 100% included in the aircraft sale.
• Listed as “Make Offer”, you will be very surprised what superb value this aircraft is considering its pedigree, condition and available extras.